Monday, January 18, 2010

Something Blue


I feel blue...particularly because of our human family suffering in Haiti. I really am without expression. When I was about 20, and had been out on my own for some years already, a beautiful Hatian family took me into their family. Even if I never met a Hatian, I would mourn this situation, but it's particularly hurtful because I understand the intense love and giving that comes from the Hatian community, please find it in your heart to donate in any way you see fit to the Hatian cause. Many artists are selling art that proceeds will go to Haiti. In a few days I will have a link for you to buy handmade all natural shea butter lip balm created for this cause.

As for another something blue...I listed this in the shop tonight...


I also took some photos of new apothecary I have worked on and some new curios of mine...






2 comments:

ThinkPINKZ said...

that blue necklace is amazing!
love the color blue and i sooooo prefer the gold over silver!

The Hand Of Fatima Design said...

thanks so much my love!