Monday, May 18, 2009

::BUST:: Spring Fling


Hey you and you and you! So, the BUST show was fun, I want to share some new great designers I finally got to talk to and some I discovered, that will come in the coming days...but the consensus is that all of us indie artists are really feeling the hurt of the economy. So many great supporters came out, and so many were there for fun, jobless. Three, yes, three of my customers came to say hello, and had lost their jobs. I know that so many great people will rewarded for there patience and hard work.
Here are some pictures of the day we spent at the WARSAW in Crooklyn, thanks for all you fantabulous folks that chilled with us.

***You'll see the line of fascinators and the hat I made with a mink skull***



Dawn who used to work at BUST came buy and brought me some Swarovski crystals I love her and her cute self.

2 comments:

Yin Yee said...

This is SUPER DUPER COOL!! Thanks for sharing. Wish I were there, I would have totally enjoyed it, and made friends with your other clients. Would love to meet them. I wish them all the best and may we have the chance to meet one day :-)

Michelle.Renee.Art said...

Looks like a good show! That last necklace is so captivating!? I keep coming back to look at it. :)

XX, Michelle